It is no news that Google had released a new version of Android to replace the Android 5 Lollipop. The new Android 6.0 Marshmallow has since its release started making appearance on many new android smartphones.
What is key to celebrate in the latest android 6.0 Marshmallow is that the new updated version seem more responsive and user friendly. One of the areas you may experience the ease is in terms of uninstalling apps from your smartphone.
While older version of the android operating system provides options for uninstalling apps from the Settings menu, the new Android 6 Marshmallow actually brings the uninstall option to the fore by placing it for you on the home screen so you can uninstall any android app with one click.
Uninstall apps from the home screen
- Find the app you want to uninstall, either in the app drawer or on the homescreen.
- Press and hold that app’s icon for a moment until your phone buzzes.
- If you can delete the app, a trash can icon with the word “Uninstall” next to it will appear at the top of your screen.
- Drag the icon to the trash can to delete the app.
- See What OTG Technology Means And How to Use it
- 10 Best MP3 Music Downloader for Android, iPhone & iPad
- Top 5 Best Car Racing Games for Android in 2016 [Free Download]
By this time you should be seeing a warning screen that asks you to confirm you truly want to remove the app from your smartphone. Since you are sure of what you are doing, kindly hit the OK button and you are done! Nice right?
[QUICK] Uninstall Apps on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Reviewed by FELIBRAIN on 05:29:00 Rating: